No blonde male survivours yet...
Well, seriously I would like one!
Well, seriously I would like one!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He would look like this:

You want a cis white male in the game ? How dare you.
We need more minorities.
What about disabled people ? We need a disabled dude! Eventually in wheelchairs. Give him a motorized one, he'll be the best looper ever, and it would be actually hilarious to see it, for once. Just make him faster, but to go SPLAT when vaulting.
Did you just make fun of a handicapable person?!? Oh you are so gonna be on my tumblr post!
I fully agree on evrything you just said
What's the hardest thing to mix amongst vegetables ?
The wheelchair.
I actually got most of these jokes from handicapped people when I studied at college, we called them the tanks, because they had huge ass wheelchairs, and it was hilarious.