Legion Rework Strawpoll

I've seen a lot of different opinions on the upcoming Legion changes, and I'm curious just how the community feels about them as a whole. I created a strawpoll to see how many people feel positively or negatively about the upcoming changes.


https://strawpoll.com/9e5ppb9b

Comments

  • I was hoping that the devs will not balance them around the M1 killers. I'm disappointed ah.

  • So far the results are much more split than I was expecting, I'd love to see if this trend continues with more votes.

  • I am somewhat feeling positive about the changes.

  • If I had voted yesterday I would have been very negative. However, over night I realized that the changes aren't that bad.

  • there are some things I don’t like about the upcoming changes but with the ptb and feedback I would assume the devs will change some things before the actual release of the mid chapter update