Let's discuss new legion strats

Mine will be buying MK11 when it drops next week๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • I want MK11 so bad. But I'll wait until the price goes down.


    On serious note. The new strat is going to be: Hit with frenzy, get close, stop frenzy, down.

  • Strat will go as follows, use power to get one hit, cancel power and chase for 2nd hit.

    /end strategy guide for Legion

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Strat will go as follows, use power to get one hit, cancel power and chase for 2nd hit.

    /end strategy guide for Legion

    @LCGaster said:

    I want MK11 so bad. But I'll wait until the price goes down.

    On serious note. The new strat is going to be: Hit with frenzy, get close, stop frenzy, down.

    I could just feel you're boredom while typing that lol..... legion is gunna be so lame if these changes go thru