Crashing on start up

Having this all day, restarted multiple times but it keeps crashing.

Someone knows a quick fix?

Comments

  • Okay I found out the issue, it's ReShade.

    @Peanits can you help me out? I used version 4.0.2 for months now without any issues. Last time I played was yesterday. Today out of the sudden it's seems like not to be compatible anymore, I get the crash report screen on every start up with ReShade. Without ReShade it works fine. But I haven't changed anything, so my closest guess is that the developers changed something or so. U have a fix for me? I literally can't play without ReShade anymore, my eyes are hurting.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    Okay I found out the issue, it's ReShade.

    @Peanits can you help me out? I used version 4.0.2 for months now without any issues. Last time I played was yesterday. Today out of the sudden it's seems like not to be compatible anymore, I get the crash report screen on every start up with ReShade. Without ReShade it works fine. But I haven't changed anything, so my closest guess is that the developers changed something or so. U have a fix for me? I literally can't play without ReShade anymore, my eyes are hurting.

    We have not made any changes on our end. There hasn't been any updates since last week.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/422811#Comment_422811

    We have not made any changes on our end. There hasn't been any updates since last week.

    @Peanits what else could it be? Windows? Maybe EAC?

    I know you are probably to busy and you have better things to do, but I have to ask cuz I have no clue to how to fix it: Would you mind to test it out by yourself so you could help me to fix that issue? The last working version was 4.0.2, the newer versions haven't worked previously anyway and I tried them today without success.

    Thanks in regard.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424031#Comment_424031

    @Peanits what else could it be? Windows? Maybe EAC?

    I know you are probably to busy and you have better things to do, but I have to ask cuz I have no clue to how to fix it: Would you mind to test it out by yourself so you could help me to fix that issue? The last working version was 4.0.2, the newer versions haven't worked previously anyway and I tried them today without success.

    Thanks in regard.

    If you recently updated ReShade and it no longer works, I would suggest trying to use the last version that did work for you. Beyond that, I unfortunately don't have anything else to recommend.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424245#Comment_424245

    If you recently updated ReShade and it no longer works, I would suggest trying to use the last version that did work for you. Beyond that, I unfortunately don't have anything else to recommend.

    @Peanits well that's actually the weird thing, I haven't updated ReShade for a long time and out if the sudden it stopped working.

    I also checked EACs homepage trying to find informations, but it only states that "certain versions" are working, sadly no information of which versions exactly.

    Could you try to contact EAC to find out which versions exactly work? From my experience EAC never replies to normal costumers (I'm waiting for 2 months now to get a reply about AHK btw) but game developers have special contacts to them.

  • @Peanits just wanted to let you know that the issue got fixed. It was probably EAC, cuz now even the newest version of ReShade works. They probably did some internal updates?

  • @HavelmomDaS1 Yeah, it was a known issue with EAC regarding ReShade. Other games that I play that use EAC had some players suffering the same thing for a while.