The problem with Dead by daylight
Run the killer around the whole game, once he got me he proceeded to face camp me while my teammates were tebagging I the exit gates. I went to therapy and I thought I would be better in dealing with my depression, and then I have to deal with this #########. This is the main problem with dead by daylight, you get punished for actually playing good. Whatever, I know that life sucks, and I should get rid of mine. Too bad I won't see that freddy rework that I have been waiting for years, but it's ok. Best thing is that I didn't even safety pip, glad to see I'm not only a loser in real life too.
Comments
This game seems to be more of a detriment to your health then a benefit I would recommend trying to quit playing at least for now. It's good that you went to therapy please continue getting help. And please don't end your life.
Play killer, you'll be satisfied😉