Maybe ranked play should only occur on the weekends?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • Many people like the competitive atmosphere to the game which would be completely taken away if you'd only be able to play ranked matches during the weekend. Unless you play on the moon I don't think waiting times are so huge that you would need to disable ranked gameplay for 5 days of the week.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420378#Comment_420378

    Wait times for me as a survivor can take about 5-10 minutes, which isn't the end of the world I admit, but feels way too long. Basically I'm just trying to think of ways to improve the chances for people to play matches instead of waiting.

    What rank do you play on?

    It might depend on the timezone and/or where you play. I play in Europe and only in the early morning I have to wait around 3 minutes to find a lobby, other than that it's pretty much instant. Might be a different story for red ranks though, but I do think they still can find matches quite fast with no problems after the recent changes to the new emblem system.