are there characters you've never leveled up but have all 3 of their perks?
For me, I have all of Tapps perks but I've never leveled him up once...
For me, I have all of Tapps perks but I've never leveled him up once...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, I leveled up all characters. Except Ace, his perks are not that good
Freddy, he is still at level 1 but have managed to pick up all of his perks off of the Shrine :-D
Meg on Xbox.
Ace, I got all his perks from the shrine before the store came out and had no idea what to spend shards on.
The hell you mean? Aces perks are best in game
No.
Old Shrine made it very easy for this to happen. I have all of Nea and Jake's perks and they're both Lvl 1. I have all of Feng's perks too. I haven't even unlocked her, and I never will because it still costs 9000 Shards even though I have all her perks.
And I also have 2/3 of Quentin, Ace, and Laurie, none of whom I own.
I have all of Nurse, hillbillys, and hags perks despite me never playing them
@legion_main
๐