If I was killer but Survivor in my lobby did few killer bug and I didn't Dodged lobby...
and clicked ready when 00:00 bugged (i didn't know about this bug) I can be banned? I just watched YT video and clicked rdy. I haved that bug twice. Once I just cannot move as Spirit and I waited to end round and -1 pip in second round I DC'ed after sawing Hillbilly with me.
Comments
The real killer would not be banned, only the ones doing the exploit.
Thank you for answering. But if exploit killer is the real killer in my Ending Screen (but I was host of game)
I believe the end screen shows the killer that has the most points at the time, similar to the way the survivor with the most points is shown at the top of the leaderboard. Don't worry, we have data that shows who the real killer is.
Thank you for answer <3 I can calm down :D
@Peanits Who do we report in that situation? Can you even see the other killer so you could report them?
Report whoever you can see (you'll probably only see one of the killers because there's only room for one on the leaderboard). We can then take the data from that report and investigate that match further. Don't worry to much about reporting the wrong guy in this case, we understand and we're not going to ban them if they're the real killer.
You should make it clear, you were talking about the two Killers exploit. Yes that's a bannable offense but only those abusing it.
One person has to be teaming with the Killer in order to do this, so 2 out of 4 survivors is responsible for the glitch and should be banned
But I doubt Devs will be banning and I'm against it, there's too few survivors already and queues are insanely long at high rank
How does this even happen in public matches?
I hope to god nobody has made a tutorial for it yet otherwise....
We will be banning for it.
Can you guys also start banning Legions with Filthy Blades + Nasty Blades combos?
It's clear at this point ppl are not innocent and I'm starting to see more of them now. You can check match history for them to see if they used it more than twice, anything more than twice = they know what they are doing