Best Billy perks and add ons

Anybody have any suggestions on these? I'm fairly new to this killer. Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • I'm no longer good as Billy but I used to use Bamboozle, Enduring, Spirit fury and BBQ to be unloopable. No addons is good.

  • Ruin/Bamboozle, BBQ, Enduring and Spirit Fury, combine it with the addons that give you fastest charge speed, or one for steering and second for charging speed.

    This is quite good tutorial for Billy. Mind, that there was no Spirit Fury and Bamboozle, becuase it didn't exist.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWBDMoIX8fo


  • For addons, I think the best are those who decrease the time for charging the chainsaw (spark plug and primer bulb), the ones who allow to drift more (spiked boots and Thompson Moonshine), then the long guide bar who increase the hitboxes and carburettur tuning guide who optimize a few things. NEVER USE SPEED LIMITER IF YOU WANT TO WIN

  • Perks: Ruin, Bamboozle, Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ, Whispers, Nurse's, Devour Hope, and Pop Goes The Weasel (edit: add Discordance, Monitor and Abuse, Make Your Choice, and Surveillance)

    Add-ons: Carburetor Tuning Guide, Primer Bulb, Thompson's Mix, Begrimed Chains, Long Guide Bar, Doom Engravings, Death Engravings, Spiked Boots, and Thompson's Moonshine

    Perk combos (these are just a couple of combos that I quickly thought up):

    BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Bamboozle/Ruin

    Whispers, BBQ, Devour/PGTW, Nurse's (this is the build I use when I play Billy)

    Ruin, PGTW, Enduring, Spirit Fury

    Discordance, Surveillance, Ruin/Monitor and Abuse, PGTW

  • Perks are BBQ and chilli, Ruin, Discordance, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Bamboozle. Core to good. You can't go wrong with charge time and cool down add-ons.