Multiple Killers in ranked?

ive seen a lot of videos recently of people get 2 or more killers in a normal match. How is this possible and how did they do it?

Comments

  • It's a bug, I dunno how they do it either! But don't try it by yourself, becuz Survivors have no way to win as there're more threat they have to deal against, so you might got chance to be banned, even if you're not the one who did that!

    When you create a killer lobby, make sure 4 people in your lobby were ALL Survivors before you ready, then you'll be safe!

  • @GhostrickSpecter said:

    It's a bug, I dunno how they do it either! But don't try it by yourself, becuz Survivors have no way to win as there're more threat they have to deal against, so you might got chance to be banned, even if you're not the one who did that!

    When you create a killer lobby, make sure 4 people in your lobby were ALL Survivors before you ready, then you'll be safe!

    appreciate it. I dont plan on doing it dont worry i was just curious to know how its happening