Psn Change Name
Hey DbD community. You can now change youtlr username on PSN. I wanted to ask if someone of you has done that and lost his data. Because I wanted to change that but I bought every DLC in DbD and also play a lot.
Hey DbD community. You can now change youtlr username on PSN. I wanted to ask if someone of you has done that and lost his data. Because I wanted to change that but I bought every DLC in DbD and also play a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did it, it didn't hurt a thing on dbd. Go for it
My wife and I both changed our PSN names. No issues on either account.
Your progress is not tied to your name (especially since multiple people can have the same name on PC), it's tied to a unique ID. You can safely change your name without losing your progress.
Changed mine. Even games on the "known issues" list work fine.