Do you lose points for breaking stuff near a hooked survivor?

Title.

I have had a few games where I hook someone as Plague, throw up at their feet, and go and break pallets and gens within 16 m of them.

Did I lose points?

Comments

  • No

    You can't lose points. Also if you break staff you gain points. It's camping that descrease the bps you will get.

    Are you new to the game?

  • You can lose points towards your emblems (which you use to rank up) if you stay too close to a hooked survivor but you will never lose Bloodpoints per say. You might gain less BPs overall by camping though, as you're not initiating chases, hurting survivors or using your power.

  • @Grandkurama said:

    No

    You can't lose points. Also if you break staff you gain points. It's camping that descrease the bps you will get.

    Are you new to the game?

    They more than likely meant points towards getting Emblems.

  • @Grandkurama said:

    No

    You can't lose points. Also if you break staff you gain points. It's camping that descrease the bps you will get.

    Are you new to the game?

    @Grandkurama

    He's talking about the Chaser penalty. He wants to know if it'll activate if he's breaking pallets and kicking gens that are within 16 meters of the hook.

    @pemberley

    I think it will. The game will think that you're camping just because you're within 16 meters of the hook and nobody is nearby, even though you're breaking pallets and kicking gens.

  • You have 10 seconds to leave the hook before the penalty is applied.

  • I generally get about -5% emblem progress during a match for proximity. You can't really avoid it without sprinting from hooked survivors like they're plague victims. I'd like to know what that penalty looks like when you're actually face camping people.