I stop playing until DCs are fixed

I will not play this game anymore until the DC-Chaos is fixed! I had 6 games today, half with gamesided DCs to 3vs1 (later 2vs1 cause swf DC) and half with 4vs1 and playersided DCs right from the start. So to all other players my advice: do the same and dont play until this is fixed! BHVR must fix this immediately!

Comments

  • Me too, stopped a week ago and it is really refreshing.

    In other competitive games you can actually have a whole session without a single DC

  • I mean, DCs are absolutely an issue, but it's still a playable game where you can earn points. Hell if you're savvy enough you can escape.

    But I agree the DCs are getting out of hand, and a harsher punishment needs to be implemented.

    Incrimental timed bans anyone?

  • I will not play this game anymore until the DC-Chaos is fixed!

    I literally just had a match after rank reset where i was playing Nurse on the hospital and everyone on the lobby had green ping, as soon as i used my first Blink, 2 survivors DCed one after the other and i havent even seen them! The worst part is that it was against Nurse on the mother ######### HOSPITAL!

  • I dont think that the game is still playable. There are hardly a handful games you can play normally. Every game with a DC is wasted time and only makes me more angry. Thats no more acceptable and i dont want to get more depressive through playing this mess.

  • Give it time they will soon add something