Any Plague players or guides to watch?
I have been trying to get the hang of Plague but it’s not clicking. Her design intrigued me but I can’t find anything (besides a couple Monto builds) of her post ptb.
I have been trying to get the hang of Plague but it’s not clicking. Her design intrigued me but I can’t find anything (besides a couple Monto builds) of her post ptb.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ZubatLEL is really good with Plague. One of the best killer streamers in general.
Might be hard to find specifically plague gameplay from him though.
You have to play the plague pretty aggressively. Puking on anything you can is the best strategy to ensure survivors get infected and inevitably can he one hit downed.
You can apply pressure to loops and generators as survivors can consistently spread infection. Puking on generators can let them freely regress. If the survivors get on it anyway then you know they're working on it and can go to the gen.
Corrupt intervention is...okay. I really wish they'd buff her range to make it a lot stronger. I don't personally use corrupt that often because it removes my ability to apply pressure to objects beforehand.
As for perks I'd opt for using whispers, bbq, spirit fury and enduring.
Apples.