Ps4 hacking?
I play on ps4, and today I survived against a lowrank killer, he was very easy to evade. Straight after he sent me a pm saying I was reported for speedhacking?? Is that even a thing on ps4? I have played against some lagswitchers, but never have I seen a speed hacker or any other hacker on console. So I'm just asking, is it even possible to hack console like that, because I got super spooked, since I thought we were just having fun and played the game, until he wrote that, never experienced being called a hacker for just playing good that time.
I know this is an issue on pc, but I was blissfully thinking it was impossible on console?
I know this is an issue on pc, but I was blissfully thinking it was impossible on console?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hacking on any platform is possible. Hell, I bet you can hack to play on different platforms.
Sure it is possible, but very unlikely. I dare to say that no DBD console player has the knowledge to do so (its not as easy as on pc)
Oh well, thank you for answering
He just have a bad internet, don't worry for that
Possible? Sure. Common? No. But if you aren't actually cheating, you've got nothing to worry about.
Lag Switch is more common, and can be confused with Speed Hacking as the game literally lags your character model if you running so fast it can’t keep up with your placement. Few Lag Switch Killers, several Lag Switch Survivors.
Though I play DBD way too much, so after about 1200 hours I can still safely say it’s extremely uncommon.
4 speed hackers in one game? Wow, yeah, that must have been interesting.
Good to hear that it is uncommon, I play quite a lot too, so that is why I thought it didnt happen because exept lag switching, I have never encountered anything else. Guess we are lucky like that on console.
Thank you for sharing.
I see modders on PS4 all the time infact just the other day i was on gta5online and my nuddy on psn i didnt know was a modder was doing moneydrops.......
Yeah Man Hacking is possible if you will use this specific PS4 Jailbreak (https://psxexploits.com/ps4-jailbreak-exploit-cfw/). After installing this on your console you have to use some tools that are mentioned in the article. These tools allows you to hack games like Pubg etc.
One of my friend has done this in front of me.🤣