Killer Perk: Feed the Entity

Feed the Entity(only tier 3):


The killer can get tokens, if he hook survivors on special hooks.

The map has 9(4 Basement hooks after 1 token and 4 hooks on the map) special hooks.

1 Tokens = All basement hooks are special hooks,too.(Basement get a new design)

3 Tokens = visual thing(The Entity is around the killers body..........perv)

If you have 5 tokens, then the killer ability will be upgraded.

Feed me and I will show you real strength ~ The Entity



Examples for Killer ability upgrade:

Trapper: His traps are complete hidden and have a bigger hitbox.

Wraith:  When 16 meters away he's completely invisible(@LCGaster idea)

Hillbilly: My name is Barry Allen Billy and i'm the fastest man alive.

Nurse: /(I had no idea)

Myers:The survivors hear constantly the Myers theme.

Hag: She can trap windows,pallets and generators.

Doctor: The terror radius shock survivor every x seconds automatic.

Huntress: She can throw survivors like hatchets.(Just a joke, i had no idea)

Leatherface: He dont slow down.

Freddy: His dreamworld make Illusions for the survivors.(More Freddys)

Pig: The ambush is faster and she can jump offer pallets and windows.

Clown: The gas confuse survivors more (view,sound)

Spirit: She can hit multiple targets after a phasewalk

Legion: 3 Bots will run in the map, but they cant hurt survivors.They can only hurt survivors, if the survivors don't run.

Plague: She can create a poison rain for x seconds.

Comments

  • I dont know why this is a Question.

    The Forum just dont let me create a discussion.

    Sry for that.

  • Aww. Thanks for considering my idea :3

    Even tho I like this perk concept it is unlikely it will ever come to the game just because of how much work this would require to make

  • @LCGaster said:

    Aww. Thanks for considering my idea :3

    Even tho I like this perk concept it is unlikely it will ever come to the game just because of how much work this would require to make

    I know its difficult to programm for every killer.

    But did a dev said that?

    "Its too much work, we dont add it in the game?"


    I think it could be a nice free perk.

    And the devs would have a hint.

    "Many killer perks should work with the new killer, not like the Legion".

    Now they must make a rework and thats more work.



    PS: I dont steal ideas :3

  • The huntress one in a nutshell


    Huntress:(Downs a survivor)

    Survivor:(Gets picked up)

    Other survivors:(Body block)

    Huntress:Yeet

  • @Hoodied said:

    The huntress one in a nutshell

    Huntress:(Downs a survivor)

    Survivor:(Gets picked up)

    Other survivors:(Body block)

    Huntress:Yeet

    You can reload your Dwights in lockers,too.