Myers Multiple Stalk
Why was this removed, I feel this was a nice addition, feelsmyersman
Why was this removed, I feel this was a nice addition, feelsmyersman
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mostly to prevent Myers to kill everyone with the old machine gun while in the basement.
Now they nerfed machine gun, but "forgot" to buff back the rest.
Not to mention that Myers point generation is absolute garbage, while it used to be super good.
They removed the multiple stalk and here all his time when i was stalking two in my sight... I am so dumb.
Except it doesn't stalk twice as fast like it used to be.
Really? That's crazy. I don't watch the streams etc anymore as they just wind me up.
So I'm better off splitting them up for evil gain?
You actually stalk as fast as you stalk several persons, than you do when you stalk only one.
Some people say it's draining twice the amount tho. Hard to confirm without proper testing and I don't play MM to be sure.
What I know is : MM used to charge very quickly when stalking several survivors and it's gone now, even tho they nerfed both his point generation and his perks
There was me thinking people were getting better at starving him.
Jesus, you couldn't make this stuff up. Thanks for the info