MAJOR PROBLEM !!!!!
Where’s the Ash profile picture for the forums. Please don’t kill me for the title plz I’m just curious 😂
Where’s the Ash profile picture for the forums. Please don’t kill me for the title plz I’m just curious 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be up now. You'll have to forgive me but he won't say "groovy" when you select him here.
He wont say groovy?
"GoD dAnG iT dEvS cAnT dO aNyThInG rIGhT!!1!!!!!"
@Peanits DISSAPOINTED!!111!
You forgot this.
WHY DOESNT HE SAY GROOVY. AAAAAAAAAAH
YOU GUYS HAD ONE JOB, ONE!!!!
ONE DAMN JOB DEVS. I NOW EXPECT A ASHY SLASHY PROFILE PICTURE AS A REPLACMENT