Official Tournament Video?
Dev streams get replay on YouTube. Is YouTube getting an official video of the official tournament? I wasn't able to watch live, so it would be nice to see a highlight video if not the whole playthrough.
Dev streams get replay on YouTube. Is YouTube getting an official video of the official tournament? I wasn't able to watch live, so it would be nice to see a highlight video if not the whole playthrough.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully some kind of highlight. I'm sure there are VOD's on twitch for the full playthroughs but they were all extremely long. Each tourney took about 10-11 hours.