Finally! The Update We Were Looking for!

It was really satisfying reading all the updates you Devs had for us. Sounding like a huge mid-chapter patch! Huge THANKS as I personally really needed this. The community really needed this. Hopefully the other bugs like Spirit and the Wiggle at the start of the Trial are fixed along with this patch!


Also Freddy Rework news..? 👀

Comments

  • Legion rework/change and end game rework is the best thing to come since a living but, which will change in the end game. The one with the last survivor or the one after gens get done or even both.

    As for Legion i just hope they fix the moonwalk , frank's mix tape and Stab Wounds study. Make him more viable and fun to play.

    I hope they will rework/buff Perks and killers, 75% of perks from both sides are low tier.

  • I prefer results over meaningless promises. I'll consider thanking them once we have solid details about what is coming, not for announcing that stuff is coming.

  • Agreed. Until I hear specifics I'm assuming Legion, Freddy and the endgame are going to be worse somehow. At least that way I won't be disappointed

1 2 ›