Less than 5 players games
What happens if someone DC in the mid-match? Will this scenerio stay the same as the current in game?
What happens if someone DC in the mid-match? Will this scenerio stay the same as the current in game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing it will stay the same, as technically the game loaded in with all 5 participants.
That would be sad if this could remain in the current state. But otherwise it could be abused by players.
From the wording used, I have to assume the change refers to actually loading into the trial with less than 5 players. It's a great change, as starting with 3 survivors and 4 gens to still do (still have to finish 2 for hatch spawn, anyway) absolutely sucks for killer's BP/pip and survivors alike.
Now, hopefully they'll start pounding the ground against the DC'ers that will still be loading in then DC'ing regardless.
It'll stay the same.Ending the match because one person DCs would be a terrible Idea especially with the amount of people intentionally DCing as soon as they go down lately.
Well... time to play some killer again
I know how you feel, Even as a Killer I feel bad for the survivors left behind in a 3v1 with 5 gens just because someone got angry they were first to be found.
Hopefully they crack down on those who are intentionally DCing to combat the issue tho.
Infinite loading screen is a massive issue right now. This happened close to 1/10 total of my games at the moment, its a serious issue
Yeah, like seriously this Disconnects must just end. I also feel bad for survivors, when their ''lovely'' mate was about to leave the game, because he goes down. Simply in this situations I just give survivors to do a gens and in the mean time I'm about to watch some random videos.
Of course, it's a big issue. But I was curious if there is any solution in the mid-game DC's.