Turn back on region lock PLZ!
I've been trying to get a game running since 30mins... and no I'm refusing to play against people from asia with 300+ pings, when I'm from EU... it's damn 4pm and there are tons of EU players out there.
I've been trying to get a game running since 30mins... and no I'm refusing to play against people from asia with 300+ pings, when I'm from EU... it's damn 4pm and there are tons of EU players out there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a big issue on PS4, when you get to rank 1 killer after rank reset the game always matches people from the Asia region when there’s plenty from the EU.
Region lock was a poor idea, if not that many people played in your region, lobby times were longer