Ps4 lobby waiting time
I don't know why you take out that approximately 1 minutes waiting time countdown ,but now without that is absolute terrible half-hour time tojoin lobby as surviver
I don't know why you take out that approximately 1 minutes waiting time countdown ,but now without that is absolute terrible half-hour time tojoin lobby as surviver
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is very inconsistant, sometimes it's like 10 minutes and then two minutes another day might just be the time I played
This game....
such long wait times to play on PS4. Are you wanting more people to begin playing? The wait times still are horrendous! Ps 4 takes forever to get going . I am at level 8. Why is this not being fixed ?