Glitch with borrowed time?
I unhooked someone that the killer was patroling and when the unhooked person ran she got downed immediately. I asked them after the game if BT showed up on their screen and they told me no.
I unhooked someone that the killer was patroling and when the unhooked person ran she got downed immediately. I asked them after the game if BT showed up on their screen and they told me no.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happend to mee and a friend too and it was none of this Killers like Wraith or Pig and we were in the terror radius :/
No it was a Huntress and she threw her hatchet at her right as she exited the basement. So it’s not like she body blocked her till it ran out.