crashes and DC left and right, are the devs even working on it or even care?

because at the rate the are working on the game, focusing on pipping over crashed, pretty much looks like they don't care at all and aren't working on it, should i keep caring about the game?

Comments

  • I hope to god they are working on it.

    My only explanation is it I'd a lot easier to shift the pipping sliders then it is to go through and try to actually fix their own spaghetti code.

    Seriously the pipping system has built in functionality to let it's values be adjusted and it took them a month.

    How long do you think legitimate bugs will take to fix?

  • @Free_Hugs said:

    I hope to god they are working on it.

    My only explanation is it I'd a lot easier to shift the pipping sliders then it is to go through and try to actually fix their own spaghetti code.

    Seriously the pipping system has built in functionality to let it's values be adjusted and it took them a month.

    How long do you think legitimate bugs will take to fix?

    Only because some things don't work as expected doesn't mean it must be spaghetti code.