Does this only happen to me?
Whenever i fast vault to the other side of a window and run off,I slightly get yanked back to the window ledge close enough to get hit. Even with a great ping this happens.
Whenever i fast vault to the other side of a window and run off,I slightly get yanked back to the window ledge close enough to get hit. Even with a great ping this happens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes thank you. This has happened a lot lately to me and it's extremely annoying. Vaulting was good after the momentum change around Christmas but it seems to be broken now. I could literally upload 3/4 photos on this
Some vaults are broken and will put the vaulter on the side they approached. The bus in Autohaven is one, there's a window in Family Residence that does this as well. I've seen it both as a survivor and as a killer.
as legion i once had this happen with a pallet, i vaulted the pallet and got placed back at the side of the pallet