Dead Man's Island Chapter
Any feedback is welcome!
Any feedback is welcome!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Power: in my chapter idea I had similar idea XD
Soggy wood: kinda like this idea. But I think you could do this chance just a little bit less like 5 or 10%. Or never mind. Still like the same chance XD
Cursed loot: I'd name it HEX: LOOT. It is about totems, you know. But why three totems inside the chest? Not just somewhere on the map. But actually not bad but needs some change
Forbidden treasure: it's a good perk. I think aura should be read at distance of 24/32/40 meters. Nice perk to see.
Acting: as for now I don't see any things to be changed
One hit hero: also see aura of the killer for4/5/6 seconds XD
Justice: sounds great but hiw does it change in all tiers?
Nice idea of the map. Nothing to complain about.
@RakNieborakYT
This is the old version, but Justice levels change the amount of time hooks respawn
But thanks for the feedback
Descriptions are a bit vague but the concepts are pretty good! Lemme give some thoughts:
1 Hit Hero - Will Endurance proc after opening one or both exit gates? If you open one exit gate can you receive Endurance a second time by opening another one?
Justice - Is the second hook that's destroyed automatically a random hook or the next nearest?
Soggy Wood - Should probably be an offering honestly. That said, leaving it up to RDM might be annoying. I'd suggest that the pallet would break after a survivor vaults it 4/3/2 times.
Cursed Loot - A very interesting idea! I like it!
Forbidden Treasure - Another very interesting idea!
+1
@T0xicTyler
1 hit hero should give you endurance 2 times if you are able to open the exit gates, it all comes to how devs see it more balanced
Justice breaks the 2 closests hooks
Soogy Wood- Some people on reddit actually suggested that it should work will vaults, that if a survivors vault 3 times in 20 seconds the pallet will break, which I find a bit annoying, but is probably better then the %
Thanks for the feedback