I find the mechanic from Baldis basics a really good concept for a teacher killer in dbd
Baldi may seem stupid and unfitting but to go from tier 1 myers speed to chainsaw Billy speed to me is a dynsmic and interesting idea.
The Headmistress would be a hit with dbd. Looking like one of those magic fat ladys from dark souls 3 and miss trunchbull from matilda
Comments
Creepy smile.
She's the one, obviously with some clothes on
Smiling because she knows she will eventually get you and she's a smug about it.
Wears high heels which can be heard really clearly in indoor maps even though its hard to discern the exact location.
I saw an indie horror game where you have to cheat on a test using a cheatsheet and the enemy was some teacher who karate chop you when you get caught. Was really over intensified for what it was. Really funny.
Big chungus ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Mostly similar to this but more gross looking
Opportunity for various cosmetics such as... 'They interrupted my gym session' 'Where are those Children' 'I will slap you with my slapper' collections.
Matilda was my favorite movie when I was a kid lmao. That headmistress gave me nightmares