I genuinely find the plague very fun
She's obviously not the best killer but she's a blast to play. Puking on gens to keep the regression going- -puking on anything really. It's amazing to keep the pressure on until they're 1 hit down. Not to mention they give me more power if they decide to heal.
Super fun to play; may not be as viable as Spirit, Billy or Nurse but she's great.
Comments
I'd agree. She is very fun to play, just weak.
I think she's super fun too! If she got a few small buffs though I think she would be a better killer tho since she still seems to be lacking in some areas
She is not only weak, but even after her hits got fixed, she still makes so little BP compared to other Killers. Reminds me of pre-buff Pig.
I have been enjoying playing her too. I also enjoy going against her too.
I find Plague fun. I also find Freddy fun. They're up there in my favorite killers to play, so I play them.
Needless to say, I'll never hit the high ranks. Good thing I don't ever want to.
I dont think anyone's knocking how fun her gameplay is, it's just that said fun is overshadowed by the survivor's not caring about your gameplay and making your life miserable
Next to Freddy she’s my favorite both because her gameplay is fun and also I think she’s been treated as an unloved and uncared for character by Behaviour so I will love her when no one else will.
But it does genuinely bother me that she has no apparent strength, like Freddy does with his weaknesses (auras, 50% slow down) and it’s like the devs deliberately held her back because of Legion and their antics.