Toxic NOED Builds
I personally don't like NOED, but I wanted to ask what do you all think the most toxic NOED build could be, I was thinking Remember Me, NOED, Blood Warden, and Ruin sounds like a pretty toxic one.
I personally don't like NOED, but I wanted to ask what do you all think the most toxic NOED build could be, I was thinking Remember Me, NOED, Blood Warden, and Ruin sounds like a pretty toxic one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i would replace ruin with thrill of the hunt. Ain’t no one touching those totems. Maybe trade remember me with unrelenting. That’s all I got tho