Wraith machete ,,bug"
The blood wipe animation looks terrible. He basically wipes the air. Can it be fixed ?
The blood wipe animation looks terrible. He basically wipes the air. Can it be fixed ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's even worse than I thoutgh. The lunge sound is also the same (Bone ,,clapish" like), they basically just changed the model without any minor corrections. Literally unplayable
I never liked Wraith's thumb-flick. I adored the old animation, identical to the Trapper, where he dragged the vertebrae along his arm, you could almost hear the little sounds as he did it. Then they changed it, and it makes no sense.