Curious
What are some of the reasons people D/C or suicide on hook? I've only D/Ced once, and that was in a 3 man lobby when I was playing killer. I find those games boring.
What are some of the reasons people D/C or suicide on hook? I've only D/Ced once, and that was in a 3 man lobby when I was playing killer. I find those games boring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suicide on hook if two or more of us are hooked, not being camped and neither remaining surv is going for a rescue. Only after hitting struggling phase AND we have 3+ gens._. Because lets face it. In that scenario u might as well get on to the next one cause everyone pretty much screwed by this point with even a mediocre killer