Your favorite and least favorite map?

Which map do you guys like the best? My favorite is Haddonfield. I love the suburban neighborhood setting. Its very unique compared to the other maps. Being a Halloween movie fan, its an added bonus being able to traverse Haddonfield and step into the Myers house.

My least favorite map is Autohaven. Ugly map with piles of junked cars. Never liked it. Shelter Forest is another map I don't care much for. Not a bad map, just very boring. Nothing distinguishable about it. Just one big layout of rocks and trees.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I love...

    As both: Torment Creek, I just feel so well in this realm
    As survivor: Badham Preschool
    As killer (for gameplay): Gideon Meat Plant, Grim Pantry, Blood Lodge

    I hate...
    As both: any Macmillan Estate maps, really, they are oppressive as f
    As survivor: Haddonfield, oppressive as well
    As killer (for gameplay): Rotten Fields, it's literally the most lazy designed map ever

  • favorite is definitely red forest, I love the fog and the fact that the map is damp and cold looking

    least favorite is backwater swamp, specifically grim pantry, pale rose isn't quite as bad. also the game(gideon meat plant) sucks, and lery's against a hag can be devastating, but any other killer and lery's is fun.

  • My Favorite Map: Penn Asylum

    My Least Favorite Map:
    olibob06 said:

    NOW I AM GOING TO TALK FOR EVERYONE HERE. THE WORST MAP FOR ALMOST ALL PLAYERS IS............. THE SWAMP MAPS.

  • Favorite is by far The Game- my friend and I have so much fun playing there. Least favorite is Lery's Memorial Institute.

  • Favorite Map as Survivor: The Grim Pantry 
    Favorite Map Aesthetically: Red Forest (I LOVE the rain effect)

    Least Favorite: Shelter Woods
  • As a killer main;
    I hate Preschool, nearly impossible to get a team wipe.
    I love the game, because it's great at hiding hex totems.

  • My favorite map is definitely The Game. On top of just being a huge Saw fan and gushing at the references, it feels like one of the few maps that's actually killer-sided. Which I feel all the maps probably should be. Generator and totem placements are generally pretty great, I love having the basement be in the same place every time, and having two full floors just makes it so much more convenient to navigate. As well as interesting to play on.

    Least favorite is definitely Torment Creek. For one simple reason. That. Damn. Zeppelin husk. Honestly, the map fix that would make me the happiest is making that bloody thing not an infinite anymore. Granted, all infinites should be removed, but Bamboozle might take care of a few. That one? I think it'll still be a miserable pain even with that perk. And that's not even mentioning the junk all over that you have to chase around as well, but I can forgive that all if not for the bloody zeppelin.

1 2 ›