How to counter Legion by Pain Reliever

I don't abuse mechanics with Legion but some people do.

Arm yourselves with knowledge.

https://youtu.be/peFfFHqBk-c


Comments

  • Legion could have as many counters as the DEVs want to add


    The fun factor is still going to be missing because of the ability to abuse poor game mechanics.

    However, both are missing. DCing continues.


    I would also like to note, I have yet to run into a Legion player that does what I see in every streamer/youtuber video, they stab and run to the other guys around. Not once have I had a Legion do this, they just tunnel vision the first guy they find, look away while chasing or walking backwards, or use bloodhound. Is this the "fun" everyone talks about?

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    Legion could have as many counters as the DEVs want to add

    The fun factor is still going to be missing because of the ability to abuse poor game mechanics.

    However, both are missing. DCing continues.

    I would also like to note, I have yet to run into a Legion player that does what I see in every streamer/youtuber video, they stab and run to the other guys around. Not once have I had a Legion do this, they just tunnel vision the first guy they find, look away while chasing or walking backwards, or use bloodhound. Is this the "fun" everyone talks about?

    pretty much what this guy said. also I love how pointless this video is. he literally just told us things you can do against every other killer to help "counter" legion, when the reality is there is no counter to such a busted killer. especially that one part when he says to "force the legion to lunge through a pallet" like every legion doesn't respect every pallet they see lol. and if I really want that stun I have to purposely take a hit to guarantee it, which is horrible game design. disliked, how do I get my 4 minutes back?

  • Don't heal (thanathophobia is there to make you heal, but is 16% really thag big penalty? Its not), focus gens, make him use his power constantly or chase you with 110% ms, both resulting in wasting his time. Easly genrushed.

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/410031#Comment_410031

    pretty much what this guy said. also I love how pointless this video is. he literally just told us things you can do against every other killer to help "counter" legion, when the reality is there is no counter to such a busted killer. especially that one part when he says to "force the legion to lunge through a pallet" like every legion doesn't respect every pallet they see lol. and if I really want that stun I have to purposely take a hit to guarantee it, which is horrible game design. disliked, how do I get my 4 minutes back?

    @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/410031#Comment_410031

    pretty much what this guy said. also I love how pointless this video is. he literally just told us things you can do against every other killer to help "counter" legion, when the reality is there is no counter to such a busted killer. especially that one part when he says to "force the legion to lunge through a pallet" like every legion doesn't respect every pallet they see lol. and if I really want that stun I have to purposely take a hit to guarantee it, which is horrible game design. disliked, how do I get my 4 minutes back?

    Mate, by the title you should have already known it's a waste of time.

    There is no counter, and there will never be one cuz of how limited mechanics in dbd are. Everyone who claims who knows a counter will just show you how it works against a no hand newbie Legion.