ENOUGH WITH THE FARM MAPS
Seriously, I'm getting like a majority of my maps at the coldwind farms.
BHVR, please return farm maps to normal priority.
Seriously, I'm getting like a majority of my maps at the coldwind farms.
BHVR, please return farm maps to normal priority.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least it’s not Haddonfield. That map still has infinites. It needs to be reworked ASAP. The map offerings should be removed temporarily until it gets fixed. That’s how much I ######### hate it.
Just adapt and play Billy (sprit fury + enduring required) or play survivor. There is really nothing else I can suggest you besides the obvious to use map offerings. That's the only way I can dominate constantly.
Ooof I played recently against a Billy on that map. I hadn't even balanced landing and as soon as I saw in the strode house that the window next to the basement entrance is open I was "alright someone in this round will have a really bad time"
I think I run that Billy for around 3 minutes abusing that building + using 1 or 2 pallets around that house. At the end he couldn't kill anyone and felt so bad abusing it that I run to him so he can sacrifice me on a hook. He didn't accept that and dropped me at the exit gate tho.
But seriously, if I could do that without balanced, guess how impossible it is against a survivor who has balanced landing. Imagine 4 man swf all BL using that map offering. Absolute madness.