Bug or lag switch?

When i try to save one off the hook i froze then i Was in the air walking. Then I was back to the hook and killer swing miss. I try to save again and when I try to pull her down i was teleport on the hook. It was kind on confusing.

Comments

  • sounds like lag, but I wasn't there so won't say switching.  that said I have run across a few people that I thought were lag switching.  game would run fine then in a matter of 15 seconds, 2 generators were finished.  after that I would be moving fine and then jump 5 feet, steer around a pallet, and bam would find myself walking into the pallet I just moved around.  super frustrating.  I know PC players can comment when reporting people, wish console players could explain what they thought was happening as well.