Make Bond tier 3 very rare
Currently is just rare such a powerful perk, I guess cuz is teachable at lv 30 only?
Currently is just rare such a powerful perk, I guess cuz is teachable at lv 30 only?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its fine where it is, very good for solo survivors but pretty much a perk that SWF groups get for free, so I think the lower cost and rarity it better for the survivor game.
Why though? It's just gives you an aura reading ability to see your mates. It depends from you in how are you gonna use that info.
It makes you follow-up the game if a surv is being chased to rescue, to heal, if you need someone to heal you
I do not equip self-care cuz we got only 4 perk slots, so I use mates to heal me, bond helps a lot to find one fast, my build is: DH, Deliverance, BT and Bond
Many ppl chosen Bond as the favorite perk, why only rare? make tier 3 purple
Seems kinda unnecessary. An extra 1000 bloodpoints for no reason + it'll only affect solo survivors as swf won't need it.