I'm not posting a screen, I'm too lazy to open the game for that.
But I'm player level 25 & rank 14. I hate it; please take my rank away. I keep going up every time I play and I don't want to anymore, but I also don't want to derank because I hate lower rank people/games even more than I hate my proper rank.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not posting a screen, I'm too lazy to open the game for that.
But I'm player level 25 & rank 14. I hate it; please take my rank away. I keep going up every time I play and I don't want to anymore, but I also don't want to derank because I hate lower rank people/games even more than I hate my proper rank.
Help me.
I already installed Civ and I hate that too.