Some killers can go afk and prevent all players from safetying by not chasing anyone or playing at all. I ve had an increase on ragequiting killers too more so this patch then any other patch. This systems needs to stipulate guarranted safties if you escape to prevent this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some killers can go afk and prevent all players from safetying by not chasing anyone or playing at all. I ve had an increase on ragequiting killers too more so this patch then any other patch. This systems needs to stipulate guarranted safties if you escape to prevent this.
Yeah sometimes the game just kicks me out of the match as killer and as survivor and I still lose my rank. It's stupid tbh