Steam is Down!!
My steam isnt connecting! and I can see some people on twitch having the same issue
anyone else having trouble! whats going on?
My steam isnt connecting! and I can see some people on twitch having the same issue
anyone else having trouble! whats going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, I think theyre down at the moment. :(
It's having issues. I've tested it four times now, and generally have to RETRY two or three times before it lets me in (I've been exiting back out after I get in to test again).
Just keep clicking RETRY and you should get in.
I retried 20 now and nope, not in yet
fml
That's why I'm here now....game goes down when I'm in the mood to play....forums gotta deal with me ridin front page until they come back up.
Thought I found a way to check on server status. Turned out is was am overall Steam server. I wasn't able to track specific game servers. So, here I sit, loading up the game after every 4th comment....Platform Services, BAM, back on the forums.
anyone from the UAE? I see some people still able to twitch stream DBD!