Servers down? PC
I can’t access the game, it doesn’t load past the title screen. Are the servers down or is it a Steam problem?
I can’t access the game, it doesn’t load past the title screen. Are the servers down or is it a Steam problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The people say it's steam
Is there a way to check DBD server status without loading and exiting the game?
@Angelicus23 @Sairek
Scheduled maintenance? Thanks for the reply.
I think it's working again, guys!
Steamstat.us
This page shows if steam is working in every country. If dbs doesn't work you can visit this page to see if the problem is from dbd servers or from stean servers
I think the web link is incomplete...but I found it...thanks
Yes, I wrote star instead of stat