Shards for Characters

So since I can't do math, if I saved up 1000 shards and get the extra 1800 shards from the event then how many hours do I need to play to get the rest of the shards to buy the clown and not Kate(level up rewards included and excluded for 2 answers would be great)

Comments

  • Well 1 shard in the update = 14/15 xp so if you divide 14/15 into the amount of Xperia you need to level up you can see how have shards you will get per level and how many matches it will take and then all you have to do is times that by the amount of time a match usually I’d say it you had to have 9000 to get 1 character from the chapter it would take you about 40-50 hours of gameplay
  • Well 1 shard in the update = 14/15 xp so if you divide 14/15 into the amount of Xperia you need to level up you can see how have shards you will get per level and how many matches it will take and then all you have to do is times that by the amount of time a match usually I’d say it you had to have 9000 to get 1 character from the chapter it would take you about 40-50 hours of gameplay
    So the 2800 shards I start with would take of about 10 hours of play time?
  • But they said it would only take 30 hours of play time to unlock a character so how do you have it at 40-50 hours?
  • But they said it would only take 30 hours of play time to unlock a character so how do you have it at 40-50 hours?
    Oh sorry I thought you meant for both
  • But they said it would only take 30 hours of play time to unlock a character so how do you have it at 40-50 hours?
    Oh sorry I thought you meant for both
    I said in the question how much time is needed to buy the clown and not Kate, but it's fine if you didn't read it all. Thanks for your help. If is 40-50 hours for both then that means it should be around 10-20 hours for just clown right?
  • Console players like.... I could have had over x amount of shards.. but it's capped.. and I'm sitting at max.. wasting games.
  • But they said it would only take 30 hours of play time to unlock a character so how do you have it at 40-50 hours?
    Oh sorry I thought you meant for both
    I said in the question how much time is needed to buy the clown and not Kate, but it's fine if you didn't read it all. Thanks for your help. If is 40-50 hours for both then that means it should be around 10-20 hours for just clown right?
    Yeah should be around that good luck with your grinding
  • bortami said:
    Console players like.... I could have had over x amount of shards.. but it's capped.. and I'm sitting at max.. wasting games.
    Is this a jab at console players or are you saying this as in you want the update already? I bought out the shrine so I have no way to spend my shards.