Campfire Simulator
I feel like I’m playing campfire simulator. is there any time frame on when the lobby wait times will be fixed on PS4. Swf’s wait is over 40 minutes. We only played 3 matches in 2 hours and 30 minutes uhhhgggg 😡🤬
I feel like I’m playing campfire simulator. is there any time frame on when the lobby wait times will be fixed on PS4. Swf’s wait is over 40 minutes. We only played 3 matches in 2 hours and 30 minutes uhhhgggg 😡🤬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been like that since they reverted matchmaking.. game is dead on ps4.. queues are so long Its unplayable