Drawing killers part 1
I tried my best, i hope you guys like it
I tried my best, i hope you guys like it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's nice, I've tried drawing but I can't get anything aside from a slightly decent Freddy
He looks so bad ๐
Its better to try than to do nothing
Nice art you both, while I would say this belongs in Fan Creations... No one except me and a few others actually look in that side of these forums. So my point stands that the art is nice.
Thanks
It is really good @PhantomMask, but why does it look like he is crying, I am crying because we still do not have any news on the freddy rework
Sounds like hidden criticism towards BHVR lol
well... they are trying....
@Hoodedfengm1n He's still sad about his nerf XD
@PhantomMask20763 Why are we still here, just to suffer?