THAT NEED TO END
We waited from premiere.
You did 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 - that was revolution - finally buffing killer, they maybe learned what's wrong.
No.
You are doing fine updates most but... update every 1,5 month? Really? Every new Chapter/PARAGRAPH bugging old ones. But bugs is nothing - we can live with it. The biggest problem is balance. 2.5.0 update did nothing good. Exactly. "wE nEeD tO wAiT tHeY'rE wOrKiNg On GoOd BaLaNcE"
yes yes. They released 2 DLC's. Demise of the Faithful and Ash. We waited 2weeks for Ash. And his update [without GameOn, which is bugged for most, invisible window on Twitch] is crap. Some fixes of "D of the Faithful" but Plague is still bugged xD
PTB was less bugged than live 2.6.0 and that's sad.
We need content I agree but still - repair bugs and balancing should be priority.
Now 70% hates Fortnite because of bad balancing, bugs, optimization and rushing Content. DBD is same. But your... our community is so fking patience. We waited from Clown Era. I was "they learned what they need to do" but No.
We waited... 2,5 year. And DBD is still Surv Sided... it's not fine. I can see DBD is losing players after Plague [really good update btw lol, why not 2.4.0] 2.6.0 update. When Clown or Spirit came to game, it was 25-35k in same time. Now in free weekend is 20-25k... DBD is dying. I waited sadly. I spended 100$ for this game, and it's dying.
BALANCE
Gen Rush - just increase that time of repair to 100 sec on PTB...
Self-Care - it's fine, why you tried to change it
Legion Buff - we wait from 2.4.0
Freddy Rework - You promised that idk summer 2018?
Hatch Rework - Hatch was fine on PTB.
Thanathofobia - You did something good and... nerfed. 1% more wow. 0,8 seconds will help me much to handle gen rush.
Ruin - I just played Clown and in 30 seconds gen poped with Ruin III
Tinkerer rework for some character you promised
Totem rework/buff - you try but... it's really nothing
Bubba Rework - boring chainsaw, slow chainsaw, low tier. Rework him.
Bloodweb rework - I don't cry about perk amount and farming. It's good it takes time to get it. But it's boring to 30min of spending 1mln BP. And BW is so broken with Prestige III 75% of it is brown things.
Nurse Tweaks - she's op in right hands
Wiggle is useless. Agitation makes it useless. Flip-Flop didn't changed much.
BUGS
Infinite Loading - Finally, you try to do something [or lying to make us calm]
Crashes - same
Optimization - I see you tried. Game is optimized in match [except for Badham Freddy 20 fps basement and fire barrel 5 fps when you look into it closer] The Menu is still not optimized. DBD logo screen turning on like 10 seconds. The character info cards is so laggy when you turn to the next. Chosing perk/addon/offering gives lag. Changing character with or without arrows gives overpowered lag. I have GTX 1080 ; 16GB RAM ; Kabylake i5 7600k btw.
CONTENT WE WANT TO SEE
Gamemode/s - pls do something like a beta
KYF more options like hook/pallet/chest/surv/killer amount
It's not a content but please bring back old animation of pallet break or make it epic
Hey, BHVR. Do not listen to "SuRv NeEd BuFf"
Hey, BHVR if you can't do something now - talk with community please. No boring schedules, just talk when you can.
Hey, BHVR, gen rush is a problem and yes playing killer is so fking frustrating and boring. You start and when you find or hit your prey the one gen pop. When you hook and go to rushed gen [BBQ] that pop. 3 gen left. You go to the hook to check sitiuation, someone farm, you take down the farmer - pop. Hooking, going to the rushed gen - pop. Chasing someone, you hit prey and Adrenaline comes.
Hey, BHVR balance game because meta's are boring and no satisfactional
Comments
Honestly, all I want in pallet amount so I can recreate the old pallet haven, you know, lodge