How do you feel about some Twitch challenges encouraging camping?
I see Campers challenge and Campers daily tournaments.
To me camping is a very anti gameplay way to play and having a tournament condoning the persistent use of camping is damaging to the playerbase.
Ordinary players will encounter those participating in camping matches and it just seems to encourage toxic killer gameplay.
It sounds bad for the game and I don't understand why such behaviour has been deemed ok to be accepted as part of the game.
Theres 1.5k players currently participating in these camping tournaments but I just feel that it's making the game less fun for everyone by being nothing but a camper.
Comments
I feel like a tournament for insta heal swf meta perks isn't far away.
It would make sense if you were competing with others in that tournament but you're not. It's the general playerbase you are playing with.
Couldnt care less tbh
I am just puzzled how much effort has gone into such a useles feature.... the whole game is broken right now, nah but lets do twitch challenges lul
I mean the twitch challenges have gotten 50+ games out of me in the last few days. It's something to do. They could be good. I'm at 220 out of 24k players in the April tourney and I've had some really bad games too.