huntress-noed, iron grasp, ruin and fire up
iridescent head, infantry belt and mori.
tell me again about survivor crutch perks and how easy they have it?
oh, she was level 15 and fond of camping, rehooking those freed and tunneling when she couldn't immediately down them.
tell me again about survivor crutch perks and how easy they have it?
oh, she was level 15 and fond of camping, rehooking those freed and tunneling when she couldn't immediately down them.
Comments
Iron grasp and Fire up top tier perks, kek.
iron grasp limits greatly one's ability to escape which is already a small chance , fire up insures faster vaulting. not necessarily weak sauce.
several other factors you neatly evade. then, i remember this is the dbd forums.
Annnnd, you lost all credibility here.
Great job.
As far as the "other details" if you cant dodge 3 hatchets you're probably the type of survivor who would go down quickly anyways, no iridescent head needed.
whatever, kid.
I just had a game earlier as Huntress with NOED and Iri heads/belt. It's not that amazing of a combo, and it can definitely be countered. I would rather have Ruin over NOED and fast throws over insta-downs.
Most of the time I use Iridescent head...2 hits on throws and everyone DCs....no joke. I should do a video on it. Works every time.
just words. nothing to validate them.
you are quite welcome.