A little hint for players

Killer players dont hate MoM, because the perk.

They hate the tryhard Players in this game.

If every survivor would tryhard every match with 100% skill.(SWF is broken with tryhards)

Oh boy, all killers would lose.

Survivors are hard to learn, easy to master.

Killers are easy to learn, hard to master.

But if both sides would use 100% skill, all killers would lose.(Ok maybe not nurse)

Because all killers have a skill limit.(Not nurse, because she is nurse)

WIthout the skill limit it would be hard, but killers could win.




PS: Many survivors are not tryhard players and thats good :3

Comments

  • Tryhard players + MoM + Boring Time+Me care+Death hard = Holy Entity, what is this?

  • Try hard players are the death of every online game and why I can’t enjoy them fully. Dbd is the only one I enjoy fully, ironically enough tho. I hate that most try hards in this game use fairly alright perks then make them get nerfed beyond oblivion (decisive strike for example, poor example but still an example)

  • @nunadventures said:

    Try hard players are the death of every online game and why I can’t enjoy them fully. Dbd is the only one I enjoy fully, ironically enough tho. I hate that most try hards in this game use fairly alright perks then make them get nerfed beyond oblivion (decisive strike for example, poor example but still an example)

    yeah in the past from DbD, every survivor had godmode.

    Today only tryhards have godmode in DbD.

    And the new perk just punish weak killers for doing the job.(MOM)