''I dc against any viable killer''
Basically we came to a point where any non-loopable killer is considered not fun to play against and dc'ing against them is completly fine. What a #########-show this game have become.
Basically we came to a point where any non-loopable killer is considered not fun to play against and dc'ing against them is completly fine. What a #########-show this game have become.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah right I see, Yeah sadly I don't think there's a way to show the killer before the trial without it braking the game.
Maybe some more DC penalty's would discourage people from DCing from killers they don't like to face.