PSA: Spies is unusuably broken atm
Just wanted to put this out there. After using it in a handful of games, I have noticed that the perk will go off, without giving me any sort of indication of where the survivor was. This has made the perk inconsistent. Most of the times the perk was set off i got no sort of indication. In fact, i would only get 1-2 actual alerts per game.
Behavior destroyed something no one asked to be nerfed. I'm sure this is a bug, and once that's fixed it'll be... meh, again.
Comments
Classic BHVR, one step forward, 20 steps back.
No offense to the company, I love them, but literally NO ONE asked for this perk to be nerfed as it did.
People who complained about perk getting activated all the time and giving them headaches because of loud noise notifications killed the perk.
The same people were not even using the damn perk, players like you and me who actually used the perk and have seen its value got cucked.
Good job, what can I say at this point?